New City has up-to-date painting knowledge and expertise in commercial, high-end residential, and heritage buildings — all designed to make your property look its best, inside and out.
New City has a Preferred Applicator Status with top paint manufacturers,
ensuring maximum life for any paint job.
New City has a Preferred Applicator Status with top paint manufacturers, ensuring maximum life for any paint job.
Our team has specialized talent in tenant improvement and related services. New City has worked closely with tenants, landlords, investors, and commercial real estate brokers to make sure that everything is delivered on budget and on spec.
Our professionals have comprehensive years of experience with leak investigation, identifying any issues with pipes or mains leading into your property or home. Our team can also identify leaks or reasons for dampness in roofs and brickwork, among others.
New City has extensive experience in the safe removal and disposal of asbestos in residential properties, commercial buildings, and occupied buildings such as schools, institutions, and offices. We help ensure that your business or any other property is protected.
New City, we understand that the roof of your commercial building is critical to the overall strength of your building structure. We are a professional roofing and waterproofing contractor specializing in commercial and industrial buildings.
New City has up-to-date painting knowledge and expertise in commercial, high-end residential, and heritage buildings. We maintain a Preferred Applicator Status with top paint manufacturers, ensuring maximum life for your paint jobs.
New City has the in-house expertise and equipment to offer innovative solutions and will complete the most challenging concrete deficiency and restoration work on time and on budget.
New City helps paint your property to a safer and brighter future!
For a building’s aesthetics, there’s never a second chance at first impression. Nothing uplifts the feeling of making the right decision than entering a newly designed and freshly painted house or office. Beyond sprucing up its looks, professionally painting the property also protects your investment from deterioration and other issues that, if left unchecked, can lessen the property’s value and increase maintenance costs.
Here’s why you should keep your building or office professionally painted:
- Interior and exterior painting protects your building, improves its appearance and value, and makes it a more appealing place to live or work in.
- Professionally painted buildings will attract more buyers and yield greater rental returns, so your return on a painting investment can be very high.
- Without a professionally delivered paint job, you might experience problems such as faulty caulking, paint peeling, surface cracks, and water leakage. So your return on not investing in a professional paint project can be very low.
Our experienced craftsmen are trained to work with scaffolding, rigging, and suspended access equipment to enable us to paint the layout of any facility. We can work on strata exteriors, including balconies as well as interiors, including hallways, stairwells, and lobbies.
For commercial painting, we are experienced in:
- Electrostatic coating
- Epoxy floor painting
- Interior and exterior surface painting
- Ceilings, walls, and siding painting
- Commercial roof painting
- Sandblasting, water blasting, and pressure washing
- Non-slip coating applications
- Wallpapering, light carpentry, caulking
- Interior and exterior design