- Contact Us
New City has up to date painting knowledge and expertise in commercial, high-end residential, and heritage buildings, and has Preferred Applicator Status with top paint manufacturers, ensuring maximum life for your paint job.
Why should you keep your building or office professionally painted?
- Interior and exterior painting protects your building, improves its appearance and value, and makes it a more appealing place to live or work.
- Professionally painted buildings will attract more buyers and yield greater rental returns, so your return on a painting investment can be very high.
- Without a professionally delivered paint job, you might experience problems such as faulty caulking, paint peeling, surface cracks and water leakage. So your return on NOT investing in a professional paint project can be very low.
Our experienced craftsmen are trained to work with scaffolding, rigging, and suspended access equipment, so we will find a way to paint the layout of any facility. We can work on strata exteriors, including balconies, as well as interiors, including hallways, stairwells, and lobbies.
For commercial painting, we are experienced in:
- electrostatic coating
- epoxy floor painting
- interior/exterior surface painting
- ceilings, walls and siding painting
- commercial roof painting
- sandblasting, water blasting and pressure washing
- non-slip coating applications
- wallpapering, light carpentry, caulking
- interior and exterior design